- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 lb. (16oz.) velveeta, cut into chunks
- 1 can ( 10oz.) Rotel diced tomato with green chilies, undrained
- 1 C mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb. ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1/2 C sliced green onions.
- Tortillas chips
- Mix all ingredients ( except onions) into a medium sauce pan and cook over low heat; until all the cheese is melted. Add onions and serve.
NotesMy mom and dad are on a low carb, no sugar diet. She made this at Christmas and it was a hit! This is great for parties, because it can be put into a small crockpot
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More