- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 lb. (16oz.) velveeta, cut into chunks
- 1 can ( 10oz.) Rotel diced tomato with green chilies, undrained
- 1 C mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb. ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1/2 C sliced green onions.
- Tortillas chips
- Mix all ingredients ( except onions) into a medium sauce pan and cook over low heat; until all the cheese is melted. Add onions and serve.
NotesMy mom and dad are on a low carb, no sugar diet. She made this at Christmas and it was a hit! This is great for parties, because it can be put into a small crockpot
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Recipes for Vitality
Summertime SippersSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More