- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 lb. (16oz.) velveeta, cut into chunks
- 1 can ( 10oz.) Rotel diced tomato with green chilies, undrained
- 1 C mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb. ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1/2 C sliced green onions.
- Tortillas chips
- Mix all ingredients ( except onions) into a medium sauce pan and cook over low heat; until all the cheese is melted. Add onions and serve.
NotesMy mom and dad are on a low carb, no sugar diet. She made this at Christmas and it was a hit! This is great for parties, because it can be put into a small crockpot
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More