- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- - Potato for 4 people
- - Butter 250 g
- - Spice: Oregano, Basil, Garlic, Paprika, Coriander, Parsley, Onion
- - optional: some meat
- Put the 250 g butter to the micro for 20 second, then it will be liquid and you can put there the spice.
- Put a lot of garlic. This is the main thing. Then put the other spice. you can put some chili to make it hot. If you have dry tomato, you can put them too. It can make the butter better.
- Then mix all of them.
- Clean it, and cut it for small part. smaller are better. If you are lazy, you can buy mirelit potatoes too, but the taste will be not so good.
- Cook it:
- Open the oven and burn it for 200 celsius.
- Take the spice butter to the baking tin. Be it smooth, and do not left empty place.
- Put there the potatoes. And cook it when it will be ready brown.
- Because of the butter, the potato will be not dry and it will drink the spice.
- When you putted the potato, you can put some extra on it, like some more spice: oregano, paprika.
- But you can put there something more too, like tomato, meat. Bacon can be really great, but then calculate that it will make fat, so use less butter.
- Before the potato cooked ready, you can put some cheese on it. But put it only the last some minutes, or the cheese will burn.
- Additional information:
- This is a house made recipe. Some information can be not enough, so I suggest it for not beginners. And I suggest you that try it with more type of spice and other things you put to the potato. Potato is a great natural food, it is not easy to make it bad :)
- Please, it you find some good versions of it, write it :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
The Italian Exchange
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More