- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 25 (not inc marinate)
- 1 pkg cellophane noodles
- 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp Japanese ponzu
- ½ tsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp warm water
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp cilantro, chopped
- 2 tsp green onion, sliced
- 1 tsp lime juice
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp ginger, chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 flank steak
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 16 leaves bibb, butter or iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1 red pepper, seeded and julienne
- 1 carrot, julienne
- 3–4 green onions, sliced bias cut
- ½ cup shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 halved cucumber, deseeded & cut in strips
- Cook the cellophane noodles in boiling water until tender.
- Mix together the hoisin sauce, ponzu, Sriracha, and warm water.
- Make sure sauce is not too thick or too thin.
- Allow to sit so flavors will gel.
- Mix together the soy sauce, chili flakes, cilantro, green onion, lime juice and sesame oil and allow to sit.
- Mix together the canola oil, ginger, garlic, and rice wine vinegar.
- Marinate the flank steak in half the marinate mixture and the chicken in the other half.
- Grill the flank steak and chicken separately on a charcoal grill until done.
- Slice into julienne strips.
- Take one lettuce leaf and put a small amount of cellophane noodles on top.
- Add the chicken or beef strips (both if you would like), the peppers, carrots, green onion, shiitake mushroom, and cucumber.
- Top with hoisin sauce or the chili cilantro sauce.
- Serve on the side for dipping.
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Ro-tel Rice Casserole
herby lamb chops with roast vegetablesSee More