- Cooking Time: 55
- Servings: 10-20
- Preparation Time: 10
- 5 lbs shrimp, in shells
- 1 lb butter, melted
- 1 (2 ounce) can black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 4 lemons
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place shrimp in large baking pan.
- Combine butter, pepper, italian dressing and lemon juice in bowl.
- Pour over shrimp.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Arrange on large serving platter, pour pan juices over shrimp.
NotesEasy recipe for shrimp. Have plenty of napkins around when you make this. Servings depend on how you serve it, either appetizer or main course.