- Cooking Time: 55
- Servings: 10-20
- Preparation Time: 10
- 5 lbs shrimp, in shells
- 1 lb butter, melted
- 1 (2 ounce) can black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 4 lemons
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place shrimp in large baking pan.
- Combine butter, pepper, italian dressing and lemon juice in bowl.
- Pour over shrimp.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Arrange on large serving platter, pour pan juices over shrimp.
NotesEasy recipe for shrimp. Have plenty of napkins around when you make this. Servings depend on how you serve it, either appetizer or main course.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More