- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup of your favorite Barbecue Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tsp of red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 tsp hot chili powder
- 2 cups your favorite pasta, I like rigatoni
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Boil pasta and cook until al dente
- while the pasta is cooking, in a separate sauce pan, saute onions and garlic in olive oil. then add bbq sauce, spaghetti sauce, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and chili powder.
- heat until sauce is hot.
- when pasta is finished combine with sauce and serve
NotesI love barbecue and I love Pasta, so I thought, why not mix them? So this is the recipe I tried, and now my family loves.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
The Naked MacaronSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More