SPICY BEEF-NOODLE BOWL
- Servings: 4
- Spicy Beef-Noodle Bowl
- Makes: 4 servings
- Start to Finish: 20 minutes
- 1 lb. boneless beef sirloin steak, cut in thin strips
- 1 Tbsp. cooking oil
- 2 14-oz. cans reduced sodium beef broth
- 1/3 cup bottled peanut sauce
- 1-1/2 cups medium egg noodles (3 oz.)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup bias-sliced green onions (optional)
In Dutch oven brown beef strips in hot oil over medium-high heat. Add beef broth and peanut sauce; bring to boiling.
Stir in noodles; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 4 minutes, stirring occasionally to separate noodles. Add broccoli; return to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 3 to 4 minutes more or just until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
Divide beef and noodle mixture among four bowls. If desired, sprinkle with green onions.