- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- * 1 lb. boneless beef sirloin steak, cut in thin strips
- * 1 Tbsp. cooking oil
- * 2 14-oz. cans reduced sodium beef broth
- * 1/3 cup bottled peanut sauce
- * 1-1/2 cups medium egg noodles (3 oz.)
- * 2 cups broccoli florets
- * 1/4 cup bias-sliced green onions (optional)
- 1. In Dutch oven brown beef strips in hot oil over medium-high heat. Add beef broth and peanut sauce; bring to boiling.
- 2. Stir in noodles; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 4 minutes, stirring occasionally to separate noodles. Add broccoli; return to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 3 to 4 minutes more or just until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Divide beef and noodle mixture among four bowls. If desired, sprinkle servings with green onions.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More