- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lb Squid, cleaned
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp onion, grated
- 1 cup flour
- 12 oz can beer
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Cut squid into 1" rings. Combine flour, eggs, beer, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Dip squid rings in flour and egg batter.
- Deep fry in hot oil until brown and tender.
- Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towel.
- Granish with lemon slices. Serve rings with Marinara or Cocktail sauce for dipping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More