- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lb Squid, cleaned
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp onion, grated
- 1 cup flour
- 12 oz can beer
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Cut squid into 1" rings. Combine flour, eggs, beer, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Dip squid rings in flour and egg batter.
- Deep fry in hot oil until brown and tender.
- Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towel.
- Granish with lemon slices. Serve rings with Marinara or Cocktail sauce for dipping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
My Family CookbookSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More