- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 2 tubes chorizo
- 1 large onion - diced
- 1 can diced tomatos with chilies
- 2 cans fiesta corn
- 1 can black beans - rinsed and drained
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 large can enchilada sauce along with one standard can. (not green)
- 1/4 C. franks red hot
- 1 1/2 C. spiral noodles cooked per package direction.
- Cook meats and onions together until done and drain. Put everything into the slow cooker (do not drain the corn or tomatos) heat on low 6-8 hours. Serve with queso fresco, tortilla chips, and jalapeno slices.
NotesThis chili is definately my favorite. It even won in the chili cook off at work! I like it even better the second day.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More