- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 2 tubes chorizo
- 1 large onion - diced
- 1 can diced tomatos with chilies
- 2 cans fiesta corn
- 1 can black beans - rinsed and drained
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 large can enchilada sauce along with one standard can. (not green)
- 1/4 C. franks red hot
- 1 1/2 C. spiral noodles cooked per package direction.
- Cook meats and onions together until done and drain. Put everything into the slow cooker (do not drain the corn or tomatos) heat on low 6-8 hours. Serve with queso fresco, tortilla chips, and jalapeno slices.
NotesThis chili is definately my favorite. It even won in the chili cook off at work! I like it even better the second day.
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More