- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 2 tubes chorizo
- 1 large onion - diced
- 1 can diced tomatos with chilies
- 2 cans fiesta corn
- 1 can black beans - rinsed and drained
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 large can enchilada sauce along with one standard can. (not green)
- 1/4 C. franks red hot
- 1 1/2 C. spiral noodles cooked per package direction.
- Cook meats and onions together until done and drain. Put everything into the slow cooker (do not drain the corn or tomatos) heat on low 6-8 hours. Serve with queso fresco, tortilla chips, and jalapeno slices.
NotesThis chili is definately my favorite. It even won in the chili cook off at work! I like it even better the second day.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More