SPICY CHAI LATTE CAKE OR CUPCAKES
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5 mintues
- 1 box yellow cake mix (I used a butter recipe yellow mix)
- 1 1/4 cups hot water
- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup instant spicy chai latter mix
- Preheat the oven to 350'. Prepare your cake pan or cupcake tins.
- Mix together the hot water and spicy chai latte mix. Beat together the cake mix, latte/water mixture and butter. Add the eggs and beat on low speed for 30 seconds than turn the speed up to medium and continue beating for an additional 2 minutes. Pour into you pan or cupcake tin and bake as directed on the box:
- 2 - 8" rounds: 33-38 minutes
- 2 - 9" rounds: 28-33 minutes
- 24 cupcakes: 20-25 minutes
- bundt pan: 47-52 minutes
- Allow to cool completely before attempting to ice it. Ice with your favorite icing or look for my Spicy Chair Latte frostin
NotesThis recipe is a result of a request and a discovery of a spicy chai latte mix that can be found at Trader Joes. Simple, and incredibly good! Moist but not too sweet. The perfect holiday dessert.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More