- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 8oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons instant spicy chai latte mix
- Cream together the cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar, vanilla and spicy chai latte mix and stir until well combined and smooth
NotesI use this for my Spicy Chai Latte cakes....creamy, delicious
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More