- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 8oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons instant spicy chai latte mix
- Cream together the cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar, vanilla and spicy chai latte mix and stir until well combined and smooth
NotesI use this for my Spicy Chai Latte cakes....creamy, delicious
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More