- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups Cheerios
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Holiday Pretzels
- 1 tablespoon Worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons butter buds
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- Butter Cooking Spray(Pam, Parkay, I can't believe it's not butter or the like)
- Preheat oven to 200
- In a large roaster pan or baking sheet, combine cereals and pretzels. Lightly coat with a butter cooking spray, drizzle worchestershire sauce. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and sprinkle over the cereals, mixing to coat. Bake for 1 1/2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
- Recipe from blog, Culinary in the Desert.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
The Social CookbookSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce