- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5-10
Backstoryfound this recipe in Sandra Lee's semi homemade cookbook, now I just do it from memory so I'm not sure all the measurements are exact, but you can add more red pepper flake if you like it spicier. or more chicken if you like that.
- 1 pd. skinless boneless chicken, grilled or sauteed
- 1 can of your favorite alfredo sauce
- 1 can of diced Italian tomatoes
- 1 TB of Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tesp. of red pepper flake
- 1 box of penne pasta cooked to package directions
- Cook the chicken however you like, grill or saute
- bring water to a boil for pasta, and cook pasta while your making sauce
- once the chicken is almost done I add a little Italian seasoning to it to flavor it up
- once chicken is done dice it up into bite size pieces and set aside
- add alfredo sauce, tomatoes, 1 TB of Italian seasoning, and red pepper flake to a sauce pain, simmer for several minutes to combine flavors
- add chicken
- by the time the sauce is done the pasta should also be done, you can combine the sauce and pasta or serve each separately.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli FamilySee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More