- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1. In a shallow glass dish, mix the oil, lime juice, lime zest, garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper. Add chicken, and turn to coat. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- 2. Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- 3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken for 6 to 8 minutes each side, or until juices run clear.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More