- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces canned chicken or 1 cup cooked chicken breast
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chilies
- 1-2 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded colby or longhorn cheese or cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 1/4 cup diced bell pepper (green,yellow or orange)
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, chicken, cheese and spices;
- Warm in micro-wave until bubbly; about 10 minutes.
- You be the judge.
- Just before serving, top with green onions and bell pepper.
- Cook in confection for 4-5 minutes or microwave for 3-4minutes.
- Serve with corn chips or whole wheat crackers
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More