- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (8oz) carton sour cream
- 2 canned jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped (or one small can of diced jalapeno peppers)
- To make sauce:
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat;
- add flour stirring until smoth.
- Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Gradually add broth; cook, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
- Remove from heat; stir in sour cream and jalapeno peppers.
- To assemble:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour half the sour cream sauce mixture into the bottom of a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Put a big scoop of chicken mixture along the center of the tortilla shell.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll tortilla up like a cigar and place seam side down in baking dish.
- Continue to do this to fill the dish.
- Pour remaining sour ceam sauce mixture over enchilada's.
- Sprinkle top with cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes until bubbly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
The One Dollar Cookbook
Vegan Eats!See More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More