- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour, for dredging
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 chicken breasts, 1 cm thick
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 225 g bacon (approx. 12 slices)
- 1 baguette
- 1 cup lettuce
- 4 tablespoons Wafu® Spicy Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- In a shallow dish or dredging pan, whisk eggs. Fill a second shallow dish or dredging pan with flour and a third with the breadcrumbs.
- Wash and pat dry chicken breasts. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium.
- Coat chicken breast in flour, then dip in egg and dredge in breadcrumbs on both sides. Repeat with all chicken breasts.
- Increase heat to medium high. Add chicken to skillet and cook until golden brown, about 4-5 minutes. Turn chicken and cook until brown on other side.
- Remove chicken breasts from skillet, drain on paper towels and let cool.
- Place bacon in a separate frying pan and cook until crispy. Drain on paper towels.
- Cut baguette lengthwise. Cut into 4 even portions.
- Layer sandwiches with lettuce, bacon and chicken schnitzels. Top with spicy mayo.
- Gently press sandwich closed.
- Serve immediately.
NotesWhat’s the secret to the hottest chicken Schnitzel sandwich in town? Spicy mayo!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More