SPICY CHICKEN SOUP
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1/3 c chopped onion
- 2 c chicken broth
- 1 15 oz mexican-style chili beans, undrained
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 t cumin
- 1/2 - 1 t canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish w/ tortilla chips, grated cheese, cilantro
In a skillet over mediu heat, brown chicken in olive oil along w/ chopped onion. Add all other ingredients and simmer for 15-20 min to allow flavors to blend. Garnish.
No Reviews at this time.