- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Tbs vinegar
- 24 chicken wing drummettes
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce -- or less
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch dry salad dressing mix
- Mix all ingredients together except chicken wings and salad dressing mix.
- Place chicken wings in your crockpot, pour mixture over wings and sprinkle with dry dressing mix and paprika as you layer them.
- Cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
A Falcon Feast
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More