- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Tbs vinegar
- 24 chicken wing drummettes
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce -- or less
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch dry salad dressing mix
- Mix all ingredients together except chicken wings and salad dressing mix.
- Place chicken wings in your crockpot, pour mixture over wings and sprinkle with dry dressing mix and paprika as you layer them.
- Cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More