- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 288 servings
- Preparation Time: 50 minutes
- 32 pounds chicken wingettes and drumettes
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 8 cups soy sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 to 2 cups hot pepper sauce
- 8 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups canola oil
- Place the wings in greased large baking pans. Bake at 375° for 40-50 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, combine the cornstarch, soy sauce and water until smooth. Stir in the pepper sauce, ginger and garlic. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; whisk in oil.
- Drain wings; transfer to large roasting pans. Top with sauce and stir to coat. Bake for 45-55 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly glazed and heated through.
NotesThis is a family recipe from a woman in our church. It makes a big batch- perfect for graduation parties, summer gatherings or family reunions.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More