- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar for dusting
- Pre-heat oven to 350-degrees
- Generously grease a 8" square baking pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, cocoa, cinnamon, baking soda, cayenne and salt.
- Add oil, vinegar, vanilla and water. Beat with fork just until dry ingredients are completely moistened.
- Bake 35-40 min., until center springs back when tapped with finger. Cool in pan 5 min., then turn out onto serving plate or cookie sheet. Cut into 4 squares. Cut each square diagonally to get 8 triangular pieces. Dust with powdered sugar.
NotesNo butter, no eggs, one mixing bowl, delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More