- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar for dusting
- Pre-heat oven to 350-degrees
- Generously grease a 8" square baking pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, cocoa, cinnamon, baking soda, cayenne and salt.
- Add oil, vinegar, vanilla and water. Beat with fork just until dry ingredients are completely moistened.
- Bake 35-40 min., until center springs back when tapped with finger. Cool in pan 5 min., then turn out onto serving plate or cookie sheet. Cut into 4 squares. Cut each square diagonally to get 8 triangular pieces. Dust with powdered sugar.
NotesNo butter, no eggs, one mixing bowl, delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More