- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar for dusting
- Pre-heat oven to 350-degrees
- Generously grease a 8" square baking pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, cocoa, cinnamon, baking soda, cayenne and salt.
- Add oil, vinegar, vanilla and water. Beat with fork just until dry ingredients are completely moistened.
- Bake 35-40 min., until center springs back when tapped with finger. Cool in pan 5 min., then turn out onto serving plate or cookie sheet. Cut into 4 squares. Cut each square diagonally to get 8 triangular pieces. Dust with powdered sugar.
NotesNo butter, no eggs, one mixing bowl, delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More