- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 cups coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 5 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 1/4 tsp ground ancho chile powder
- 1 tbsp chipotle chili in adobo, minced
- 6 halves boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 lg poblano chiles, seeded, in 3/4" strips
- 3 lg red green &/or yellow peppers, in 3/4" strips
- 2 med onions (sweet or red) in 1/2" rounds
- 12 8" flour tortillas
- Optional Toppings:
- Salsa, Guacamole, Sour Cream, Chopped Cilantro, Sliced Green Onions, and chopped Serano Chiles
- Preheat Grill to medium high heat. Use wood chips if desired for smoky flavor.
- Puree first 6 ingredients in processor. Season marinade with salt and pepper as needed.
- Place chicken in 13 x 9 inch glass baking dish. Pour 1/3 cup marinade over chicken; turn to coat. Arrange Poblanos, bell peppers, and onions on large rimmed baking sheet. Pour 1/2 cup marinade over; turn to coat. Sprinkle chicken and vegetables with salt and pepper. Reserve remaining marinade.
- Grill chicken until cooked through. Grill vegetables until tender. Grill tortillas until charred, about 1 minute per side.
- Transfer chicken to cutting surface and slice crosswise into strips. Fill tortillas with chicken and vegetables; drizzle with reserved marinade.
- Serve with any Toppings desired.
- Serves: 6 (2 fajitas each)
The One Dollar Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More