- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (11 ounce) cans Mexican-style corn
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, mix all together. Ready to serve!
NotesServe this spicy dip with tortilla chips, fresh vegetables, or both!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
GAES PTO Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More