- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (11 ounce) cans Mexican-style corn
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, mix all together. Ready to serve!
NotesServe this spicy dip with tortilla chips, fresh vegetables, or both!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Italy or BustSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More