- Cooking Time: 30-40
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 jars artichoke, chopped finely
- 1/2 bag spinich
- 1 can crab meat
- 8 ounce light cream cheese
- 1 cp sour cream
- 1 TB herb d'provedence
- 1 clove roasted garlic
- 2 1/2 TB hot sauce
- pepper to taste
- Mix all but the crab. Fold in the crab meat.
- Back in a greased 9 x 12 @ 350 until browned at the edges.
- Bake approximately 35-40 minutes.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips.
NotesI started with a recipe I found online and tweaked it to my tastes. It's a different take on artichoke dip. Hubby and I finished off the whole dish for dinner and packed away the real meal I had made. Sooo yum.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
The Social CookbookSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More