- Cooking Time: 30-40
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 jars artichoke, chopped finely
- 1/2 bag spinich
- 1 can crab meat
- 8 ounce light cream cheese
- 1 cp sour cream
- 1 TB herb d'provedence
- 1 clove roasted garlic
- 2 1/2 TB hot sauce
- pepper to taste
- Mix all but the crab. Fold in the crab meat.
- Back in a greased 9 x 12 @ 350 until browned at the edges.
- Bake approximately 35-40 minutes.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips.
NotesI started with a recipe I found online and tweaked it to my tastes. It's a different take on artichoke dip. Hubby and I finished off the whole dish for dinner and packed away the real meal I had made. Sooo yum.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More