- Cooking Time: 30-40
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 jars artichoke, chopped finely
- 1/2 bag spinich
- 1 can crab meat
- 8 ounce light cream cheese
- 1 cp sour cream
- 1 TB herb d'provedence
- 1 clove roasted garlic
- 2 1/2 TB hot sauce
- pepper to taste
- Mix all but the crab. Fold in the crab meat.
- Back in a greased 9 x 12 @ 350 until browned at the edges.
- Bake approximately 35-40 minutes.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips.
NotesI started with a recipe I found online and tweaked it to my tastes. It's a different take on artichoke dip. Hubby and I finished off the whole dish for dinner and packed away the real meal I had made. Sooo yum.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More