- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tbl. butter
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 teas. honey
- 1/2 teas. Tobasco or other hot sauce
- 1/4 teas. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teas. ground ginger
- 1/3 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 teas. balsamic vinegar
- Heat butter in small pan and add onion. Cook over medium heat 3-4 minutes or until onions are soft.
- Stir in honey, spice and ginger, cook for 1 more minute.
- Add the cranberry sauce and vinegar simmer gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in Tobasco at the very end an d stir well. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- This is a great after-Thanksgiving or after-Christmas turkey recipe your family will really love!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More