- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, chopped fine
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Mexican-style tomatoes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can hominy
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Cook chicken pieces until browned in skillet. Remove and drain.
- Place onion, garlic and jalapeño pepper in skillet and sauté until slightly cooked.
- Add all ingredients to stoneware and stir to combine. Add hominy in the last hour. Cover cook on Low 7 to 9 hours or on High 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve with flour tortillas.
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Scalloped Potatoes And Ham
Fresh Summer Pasta Salad
H2ohh-my Bbq SauceSee More