- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, chopped fine
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Mexican-style tomatoes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can hominy
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Cook chicken pieces until browned in skillet. Remove and drain.
- Place onion, garlic and jalapeño pepper in skillet and sauté until slightly cooked.
- Add all ingredients to stoneware and stir to combine. Add hominy in the last hour. Cover cook on Low 7 to 9 hours or on High 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve with flour tortillas.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More