- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, cooled and peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Dijon or spicy brown mustard (I used Dijon)
- 2 tsp. hot sauce (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Paprika (optional)
- Hard-boil, cool and peel eggs; cut in half lengthwise and place yolks in a small separate bowl. Mash well with fork.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, hot sauce, and pepper; blend well.
- Scoop yolk mixuture into egg halves; garnish with paprika, if desired.
- Chill until ready to serve.
NotesThis is one of my experimental Deviled Egg recipes!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More