- Cooking Time: 10 to 12 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 bag Art and Mary's Jalapeno potato chips (any kind of jalapeno potato chips will work)
- 6 white fish fillets or 2 lbs. nuggets
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups corn meal
- oil for frying
- Whisk eggs in one dish.
- Pour milk into separate dish.
- Crush potato chips into fine powder.
- Mix corn meal and chips together in large dish
- Dip fish into milk then into corn meal/ potato chip mixture.
- Dip into eggs and re coat with corn meal/ potato chip mixture.
- Fry fish on medium high heat until light brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Adventures in CookingSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More