- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime peel
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro or parsley
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Combine honey, lime juice, peel, salt, chili powder, cumin, pepper, and cinnamon in a shallow bowl or pie plate.
- In a large bowl combine the bread crumbs, chopped cilantro, and vegetable oil.
- Dip chicken in honey mixture, turning to coat well. Add coated chicken to the bread crumb mixture, patting on crumbs. Transfer to a foil-lined baking pan. Bake at 425F for 18 to 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serves 4.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More