- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime peel
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro or parsley
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Combine honey, lime juice, peel, salt, chili powder, cumin, pepper, and cinnamon in a shallow bowl or pie plate.
- In a large bowl combine the bread crumbs, chopped cilantro, and vegetable oil.
- Dip chicken in honey mixture, turning to coat well. Add coated chicken to the bread crumb mixture, patting on crumbs. Transfer to a foil-lined baking pan. Bake at 425F for 18 to 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serves 4.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More