SPICY FLAVORED OVEN FRIED CHICKEN
- Servings: 4
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime peel
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro or parsley
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
Combine honey, lime juice, peel, salt, chili powder, cumin, pepper, and cinnamon in a shallow bowl or pie plate.
In a large bowl combine the bread crumbs, chopped cilantro, and vegetable oil.
Dip chicken in honey mixture, turning to coat well. Add coated chicken to the bread crumb mixture, patting on crumbs. Transfer to a foil-lined baking pan. Bake at 425F for 18 to 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.