- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen french fries
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- cooking spray
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tablespoon dried pepper flakes
- 1 Tablespoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 4 Tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in the frozen french bag, tossing to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning after 10 minutes.
- Place butter and garlic in a large nonstick skillet; cook over low heat 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add potatoes, parsley,pepper flakes, black pepper and cheese to pan; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
- PREP TIME 10 Miin
- COOK TIME 20 Min
- SERVINGS 6
NotesSinfully delicious with a kick.
Lau Family Recipes
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More