- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstorySinfully delicious with a kick.
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen french fries
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- cooking spray
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tablespoon dried pepper flakes
- 1 Tablespoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 4 Tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in the frozen french bag, tossing to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning after 10 minutes.
- Place butter and garlic in a large nonstick skillet; cook over low heat 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add potatoes, parsley,pepper flakes, black pepper and cheese to pan; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
- PREP TIME 10 Miin
- COOK TIME 20 Min
- SERVINGS 6
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More