- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen french fries
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- cooking spray
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tablespoon dried pepper flakes
- 1 Tablespoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 4 Tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in the frozen french bag, tossing to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning after 10 minutes.
- Place butter and garlic in a large nonstick skillet; cook over low heat 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add potatoes, parsley,pepper flakes, black pepper and cheese to pan; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
- PREP TIME 10 Miin
- COOK TIME 20 Min
- SERVINGS 6
NotesSinfully delicious with a kick.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More