- Cooking Time: 6 minutes
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 Tbls. whole wheat flour
- 7 oz. tuna, drained
- 2-3 tsp. curry paste
- 1 tsp. fresh ground ginger
- 2 scallions, chopped fine
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Season flour with salt and pepper in a pie plate.
- Mix tuna, curry, ginger, scallion, egg, and garlic in a bowl.
- Form mixture into patties and dust lightly with flour.
- Heat some oil in a large saute pan and add cakes, cooking until just browned (about 3 minutes each side).
- Serve with
NotesYou can use fresh tuna for this recipe (of course!) but it is just as simple with canned!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More