- Cooking Time: 6 minutes
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 Tbls. whole wheat flour
- 7 oz. tuna, drained
- 2-3 tsp. curry paste
- 1 tsp. fresh ground ginger
- 2 scallions, chopped fine
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Season flour with salt and pepper in a pie plate.
- Mix tuna, curry, ginger, scallion, egg, and garlic in a bowl.
- Form mixture into patties and dust lightly with flour.
- Heat some oil in a large saute pan and add cakes, cooking until just browned (about 3 minutes each side).
- Serve with
NotesYou can use fresh tuna for this recipe (of course!) but it is just as simple with canned!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More