- Cooking Time: 6 minutes
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 Tbls. whole wheat flour
- 7 oz. tuna, drained
- 2-3 tsp. curry paste
- 1 tsp. fresh ground ginger
- 2 scallions, chopped fine
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Season flour with salt and pepper in a pie plate.
- Mix tuna, curry, ginger, scallion, egg, and garlic in a bowl.
- Form mixture into patties and dust lightly with flour.
- Heat some oil in a large saute pan and add cakes, cooking until just browned (about 3 minutes each side).
- Serve with
NotesYou can use fresh tuna for this recipe (of course!) but it is just as simple with canned!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More