- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 120
- 20 large whole chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce (for medium spicy)
- 1 cup Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing
- In a large bowl, mix oil, Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing and Sriracha sauce. Stir in chicken making sure that the wings are well covered with the marinade. Cover and chill at least 2 hours and up to 1 day, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange wings on two baking sheets. Roast wings until tender and glazed, turning occasionally, about 45 minutes, depending on the size of the wings.
- Arrange wings on large platter.
- Serve wings with extra marinade as dipping sauce, if desired.
NotesSpice up your wings in an easy and tasty marinade.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Home cookingSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More