- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 120
BackstorySpice up your wings in an easy and tasty marinade.
- 20 large whole chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce (for medium spicy)
- 1 cup Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing
- In a large bowl, mix oil, Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing and Sriracha sauce. Stir in chicken making sure that the wings are well covered with the marinade. Cover and chill at least 2 hours and up to 1 day, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange wings on two baking sheets. Roast wings until tender and glazed, turning occasionally, about 45 minutes, depending on the size of the wings.
- Arrange wings on large platter.
- Serve wings with extra marinade as dipping sauce, if desired.