- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 120
- 20 large whole chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce (for medium spicy)
- 1 cup Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing
- In a large bowl, mix oil, Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing and Sriracha sauce. Stir in chicken making sure that the wings are well covered with the marinade. Cover and chill at least 2 hours and up to 1 day, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange wings on two baking sheets. Roast wings until tender and glazed, turning occasionally, about 45 minutes, depending on the size of the wings.
- Arrange wings on large platter.
- Serve wings with extra marinade as dipping sauce, if desired.
NotesSpice up your wings in an easy and tasty marinade.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
50 Shades of Taste
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More