SPICY GOLDFISH CRACKER MIX
- Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 3 packages (6.6 ounces each) miniature cheddar cheese fish-shaped crackers
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- Place crackers in a large bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over crackers and toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer to two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Bake at 250° for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More