- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 large ripe avocado (Hass is best), peeled and pitted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 jalapenos, seeded and chopped (or jarred jalapeno slices, chopped)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Mash avocado with lime juice in a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
NotesThis is one of my most requested items to bring to a party/get together. Perfect accompaniment for chips, nachos, quesadillas, etc.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Arugula and Corn Salad With Roasted Red Peppers and White Bean
Stuffed Zucchini with Turkey Sausage RecipeSee More