- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 large ripe avocado (Hass is best), peeled and pitted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 jalapenos, seeded and chopped (or jarred jalapeno slices, chopped)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Mash avocado with lime juice in a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
NotesThis is one of my most requested items to bring to a party/get together. Perfect accompaniment for chips, nachos, quesadillas, etc.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More