- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds lean beef
- 1 pound hot pork sausage
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 habanero pepper, finely chopped (I use three)
- 1/4 cup Tabasco sauce (I used Chipotle Tabasco)
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp oregano
- 2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (I used closer to a teaspoon)
- Mix together and grill.
NotesWe got this recipe from a Marlboro cookbook. Instead of beef you can use venison, bison, or other game meat. I'm happy with beef. We also upped a lot of ingredients because we aren't happy unless we're crying while we eat. YMMV.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More