- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 eggs
- 300 ml milk
- 2 fresh green chilis chopped finely
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 75g grated cheese (mozzarella or Gouda)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper freshly ground
- 4 bread slices cut in half corner to corner
- mais oil (corn oil) or any other oil for frying
- mix the eggs with everything but the bread.
- Soak the bread in the blend and fry in mais oil or any other oil
- Serve right away
NotesThis is a non sweet variety of this great dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Breads and Pastry 101See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More