- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryA tasty recipe for sweet and spicy chicken, adapted from Cooking Light.
Recipe from Confections of a Foodie Bride
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ancho chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- Cooking spray
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine the dried spices in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle on both sides of chicken thighs, coating well.
- Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Broil chicken 5 minutes on each side.
- Combine honey and vinegar in a small bowl, microwave for 15 seconds, and stir well.
- Remove chicken from oven; brush 1/2 the honey-cider mixture onto the chicken.
- Broil 2 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and turn over.
- Brush chicken with remaining honey mixture.
- Broil 2 additional minutes or until chicken is done.