SPICY HONEY-BRUSHED CHICKEN THIGHS
- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 8
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ancho chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- Cooking spray
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
Combine the dried spices in a small bowl.
Sprinkle on both sides of chicken thighs, coating well.
Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Broil chicken 5 minutes on each side.
Combine honey and vinegar in a small bowl, microwave for 15 seconds, and stir well.
Remove chicken from oven; brush 1/2 the honey-cider mixture onto the chicken.
Broil 2 minutes.
Remove chicken from oven and turn over.
Brush chicken with remaining honey mixture.
Broil 2 additional minutes or until chicken is done.
Recipe from Confections of a Foodie Bride