- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ancho chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- Cooking spray
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine the dried spices in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle on both sides of chicken thighs, coating well.
- Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Broil chicken 5 minutes on each side.
- Combine honey and vinegar in a small bowl, microwave for 15 seconds, and stir well.
- Remove chicken from oven; brush 1/2 the honey-cider mixture onto the chicken.
- Broil 2 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and turn over.
- Brush chicken with remaining honey mixture.
- Broil 2 additional minutes or until chicken is done.
NotesA tasty recipe for sweet and spicy chicken, adapted from Cooking Light.
Recipe from Confections of a Foodie Bride
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cooking with Sabra
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More