- Cooking Time: None
- Servings: 6 Tablespoons
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 6 Tablespoons Mayonaise
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Hot Mexican Style Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chili Flakes
- 1 Tablespoon Hot Chinese Mustard
- 1 Dash Habenero Tobasco Hot Sauce
- Combine all indgredients and stir until well combined.
- Place in sealed container and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight before using for best results.
- Keeps for up to 1 week in sealed jar/container.
NotesOk People....I confess, I hate Mayo, I don't believe in it...especially on french fries or good old fashioned hamburgers, but this stuff rocks. It's the only way I eat mayonaise.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Ro-tel Rice Casserole
herby lamb chops with roast vegetablesSee More