- Cooking Time: None
- Servings: 6 Tablespoons
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 6 Tablespoons Mayonaise
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Hot Mexican Style Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chili Flakes
- 1 Tablespoon Hot Chinese Mustard
- 1 Dash Habenero Tobasco Hot Sauce
- Combine all indgredients and stir until well combined.
- Place in sealed container and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight before using for best results.
- Keeps for up to 1 week in sealed jar/container.
NotesOk People....I confess, I hate Mayo, I don't believe in it...especially on french fries or good old fashioned hamburgers, but this stuff rocks. It's the only way I eat mayonaise.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More