SPICY MEAT AND CHEESE ROLL (STROMBOLI)
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza dough
- 20 slices pepperoni (deli)
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 8 slices salami
- 6 slices capicola ham
- 2 table spoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic (garlic powder will work too)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Roll dough out into the rectangle it comes in.
Cut across into 4 equal parts (width)
Cover each piece (in this order) 5 peperoni slices, 1 slice mozzarella, 2 slices of salami, 1 slice provolone, 1 & 1/2 slices of ham.
Roll each piece on an angle from corner to corner like a cannoli.
Mix together Italian seasoning, sesame seeds, garlic and salt.
Brush each piece with olive oil, then roll in spice mixture.
Bake in 400 degree oven 12 to 15 minutes until brown.
Serve with favorite marinara sauce.