- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza dough
- 20 slices pepperoni (deli)
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 8 slices salami
- 6 slices capicola ham
- 2 table spoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic (garlic powder will work too)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Roll dough out into the rectangle it comes in.
- Cut across into 4 equal parts (width)
- Cover each piece (in this order) 5 peperoni slices, 1 slice mozzarella, 2 slices of salami, 1 slice provolone, 1 & 1/2 slices of ham.
- Roll each piece on an angle from corner to corner like a cannoli.
- Mix together Italian seasoning, sesame seeds, garlic and salt.
- Brush each piece with olive oil, then roll in spice mixture.
- Bake in 400 degree oven 12 to 15 minutes until brown.
- Serve with favorite marinara sauce.
NotesThis recipe comes from Rachael Ray, I tweaked it a little to make it mine! The flavors of the salami, pepperoni and ham are amazing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More