- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza dough
- 20 slices pepperoni (deli)
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 8 slices salami
- 6 slices capicola ham
- 2 table spoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic (garlic powder will work too)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Roll dough out into the rectangle it comes in.
- Cut across into 4 equal parts (width)
- Cover each piece (in this order) 5 peperoni slices, 1 slice mozzarella, 2 slices of salami, 1 slice provolone, 1 & 1/2 slices of ham.
- Roll each piece on an angle from corner to corner like a cannoli.
- Mix together Italian seasoning, sesame seeds, garlic and salt.
- Brush each piece with olive oil, then roll in spice mixture.
- Bake in 400 degree oven 12 to 15 minutes until brown.
- Serve with favorite marinara sauce.
NotesThis recipe comes from Rachael Ray, I tweaked it a little to make it mine! The flavors of the salami, pepperoni and ham are amazing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More