- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 1/4 pounds of ground beef
- 1 scrambled egg
- 3/4 cup of Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon of kosher salt
- crushed red pepper to your liking
- healthy squirt of barbecue sauce
- healthy squirt of Worcestershire
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Ball up meat and bake in a tray for 30 minutes at 350
- Drain grease on a paper towel and enjoy!
NotesThat’s a spiceeee meat uh ball! Just ten minutes of concocting and a half hour in the oven and that’s what your guests will be saying about these delicious balls of meat. To make them even more your own, skip the jar sauce and make your own sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More