- Cooking Time: 75
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef, lean
- 3/4 to 1 pound ground veal
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 can (approx. 4 1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped mild green chile pepper
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- salsa for topping
- Combine all ingredients except topping in a bowl and combine until blended.
- Pack into a loaf pan and bake at 350° for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Top it off with salsa!
NotesVery FLavorful Meatloaf!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Nick's PicksSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More