- Cooking Time: 120-240 min
- Servings: 2-3 chicken breast
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 1 can (15oz) tomato sauce
- 2t minced garlic
- 1t ground cumin
- 1/2t sugar
- 2t white vinegar
- 1T chili powder
- 2t oregano
- 1t adobo seasoning
- Just pour all ingredients in slow cooker including chicken and cook until done.
- *the sauce is very spicy so I wouldn't eat the sauce. Just leave enoungh on the chicken to coat it!
- To can: 6X's recipe process 35 min
NotesI slow cook chicken in this sauce then shred the chicken and use it to make tacos, burritos, enchiladas and even add to a salad! The chicken also taste great alone served with Mexican rice!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More