- Cooking Time: 120-240 min
- Servings: 2-3 chicken breast
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 1 can (15oz) tomato sauce
- 2t minced garlic
- 1t ground cumin
- 1/2t sugar
- 2t white vinegar
- 1T chili powder
- 2t oregano
- 1t adobo seasoning
- Just pour all ingredients in slow cooker including chicken and cook until done.
- *the sauce is very spicy so I wouldn't eat the sauce. Just leave enoungh on the chicken to coat it!
- To can: 6X's recipe process 35 min
NotesI slow cook chicken in this sauce then shred the chicken and use it to make tacos, burritos, enchiladas and even add to a salad! The chicken also taste great alone served with Mexican rice!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Short & SweetSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More