- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cans mexicorn, drained
- 1 can Rotel, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 oz. Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder (or 1 chipotle in adobo sauce seeded and chopped, I leave the seeds in we like it hot)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours
- Serve with Fritos or tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
culinary karmaSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More