SPICY MEXICAN SALAD
- 1 (10 ounce) package chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar and Monterey cheese blend
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package corn chips
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina salad dressing
In a large bowl, combine the romaine, cheese, pinto beans, black beans, and tomatoes.
Add the corn chips and enough dressing to coat; toss and serve.
No Reviews at this time.
Website Credit: Allrecipes.com