- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10 ounce) package chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar and Monterey cheese blend
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package corn chips
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine, cheese, pinto beans, black beans, and tomatoes.
- Add the corn chips and enough dressing to coat; toss and serve.
NotesI found this recipe a few years ago on Allrecipes.com.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More