- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10 ounce) package chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar and Monterey cheese blend
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package corn chips
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine, cheese, pinto beans, black beans, and tomatoes.
- Add the corn chips and enough dressing to coat; toss and serve.
NotesI found this recipe a few years ago on Allrecipes.com.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More