- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1/4 cup heavy cream or half and half
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce, more for serving if desired
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces blue cheese (about 1 cup, crumbled)
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Celery sticks, chips or chicken wings, for serving.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place cream cheese in bowl of a food processor and pulse to soften.
- Using a mortar and pestle or flat part of a knife, mash garlic and salt together until it forms a paste. Place paste in food processor along with cream, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and pepper. Run motor until mixture is smooth. Add blue cheese and chives and pulse just to combine.
- Scrape mixture into a small (1-quart or smaller) gratin dish or baking pan, and bake until dip is melted and bubbling, 30 to 40 minutes. Sprinkle extra hot sauce on top, if desired, and serve hot or warm, with celery sticks and chips or chicken wings if you like.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
My Family CookbookSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More