- Cooking Time: 10-15
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground tumeric
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ - ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cardamom (optional)
- 1½ pounds of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1. Mix seasonings and flax together in a small bowl.
- 2. Toss the mixture with the shrimp until evenly coated.
- 3. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4. Add the shrimp to the pan and fry until thoroughly cooked - turning occasionally (shrimp should be completely pink).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Foodie BabySee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More