- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 6 hours
- 4 (6 oz) swordfish steaks, 1 1/4-inch thick, skin removed
- 2 tbsp cumin seeds, toasted
- 2 tbsp cracked coriander seeds, toasted
- 2 tbsp cracked black peppercorns, toasted
- 1/4 tsp course sea salt
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp harissa (optional)
- 1/2 olive oil
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Start off by toasting seeds in a dry skillet. In a nonreactive bowl, combine all marinade ingredients. Place the swordfish in the bowl with the marinade. Turn once to coat evenly. Cover with plastic wrap; let marinate in frig for 6-12 hours.
- Prepare a grill, or preheat broiler. Remove fish from the marinade shaking gently, leaving most of the spices on the fish.
- Grill or broil the fish 8-10 minutes on each side.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More