- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 6 hours
- 4 (6 oz) swordfish steaks, 1 1/4-inch thick, skin removed
- 2 tbsp cumin seeds, toasted
- 2 tbsp cracked coriander seeds, toasted
- 2 tbsp cracked black peppercorns, toasted
- 1/4 tsp course sea salt
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp harissa (optional)
- 1/2 olive oil
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Start off by toasting seeds in a dry skillet. In a nonreactive bowl, combine all marinade ingredients. Place the swordfish in the bowl with the marinade. Turn once to coat evenly. Cover with plastic wrap; let marinate in frig for 6-12 hours.
- Prepare a grill, or preheat broiler. Remove fish from the marinade shaking gently, leaving most of the spices on the fish.
- Grill or broil the fish 8-10 minutes on each side.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More