- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 3tblsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1tblsp Vietnamese Chili Garlic Sauce
- 3tblsp Miracle Whip (it's sweeter!)
- 2tblsp Canola Oil
- 1tblsp Soy Sauce (I use low-sodium Kikkoman)
- 3c shredded Napa Cabbage
- 1/2c thinly sliced Snow Peas
- 3 thinly sliced Scallions
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients til emulsified and smooth.
- Pour over vegetables in a large bowl; toss to saturate.
- Salt & pepper to taste; refrigerate.
- Serve 1hr later, or the next day, to allow flavors to marry
NotesSo, I looked to Bobby Flay for something to do with some Napa cabbage, and he doesn't disappoint. EXCEPT- I like my slaw a little on the sweet side, so upped the mayo, added sugar and vegetable oil to it, and traded out his chili oil for chili sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More