- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 3tblsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1tblsp Vietnamese Chili Garlic Sauce
- 3tblsp Miracle Whip (it's sweeter!)
- 2tblsp Canola Oil
- 1tblsp Soy Sauce (I use low-sodium Kikkoman)
- 3c shredded Napa Cabbage
- 1/2c thinly sliced Snow Peas
- 3 thinly sliced Scallions
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients til emulsified and smooth.
- Pour over vegetables in a large bowl; toss to saturate.
- Salt & pepper to taste; refrigerate.
- Serve 1hr later, or the next day, to allow flavors to marry
NotesSo, I looked to Bobby Flay for something to do with some Napa cabbage, and he doesn't disappoint. EXCEPT- I like my slaw a little on the sweet side, so upped the mayo, added sugar and vegetable oil to it, and traded out his chili oil for chili sauce.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More