- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 3tblsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1tblsp Vietnamese Chili Garlic Sauce
- 3tblsp Miracle Whip (it's sweeter!)
- 2tblsp Canola Oil
- 1tblsp Soy Sauce (I use low-sodium Kikkoman)
- 3c shredded Napa Cabbage
- 1/2c thinly sliced Snow Peas
- 3 thinly sliced Scallions
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients til emulsified and smooth.
- Pour over vegetables in a large bowl; toss to saturate.
- Salt & pepper to taste; refrigerate.
- Serve 1hr later, or the next day, to allow flavors to marry
NotesSo, I looked to Bobby Flay for something to do with some Napa cabbage, and he doesn't disappoint. EXCEPT- I like my slaw a little on the sweet side, so upped the mayo, added sugar and vegetable oil to it, and traded out his chili oil for chili sauce.