- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 package (16 ounces) baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Red Pepper
NotesYou won't have to coax your family to "eat all your carrots" anymore. Just pour this delicious spicy nutmeg butter over them and watch them disappear!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More